September 13, 2019
Vacancy Announcement #19-13
Full Time Position
(This a Work-at-Home position applicants can reside in any city in the State)
The person in this role is responsible for consistently delivering high quality services in support of the State Program Manager, field staff and program participants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the State Program Manager to deliver exceptional employment and training services for older workers and achieve outstanding results.
- Completes follow-ups to determine entered employment, retention, and average earnings.
- Prepares accounts payable and supports director and staff with procurement.
- Assist with budget preparation and review
- Assists field staff with technology support if needed.
- Assists field staff in setting up field offices, with travel arrangements, and in planning meetings.
- Assists in coordinating communications with staff.
- Responds to inquiries from participants, host agencies, and others.
- Provides administrative training and supervision for program participants assigned to the State Office.
- Maintains cordial working relationships with all constituents.
- Runs and distributes reports not available to field staff.
- Monitors program paperwork compliance.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Some local and overnight travel required
Please submit all resumes with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email please include the name of the position and the location that you are applying for. For example, “re: Employment and Training Coordinator – North Arkansas”, along with the VA#.