Serving Florida’s seniors for over 45 years!
Established as Green Thumb in 1965, and renamed Experience Works in 2002, we are a national, nonprofit organization that provides training, employment assistance, and local community service assignments to low-income seniors under the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) which is funded under Title V of the Older Americans Act.
||Send us an e-mail
||Experience Works, Inc.
5636 Trouble Creek Road, Ste.2
New Port Richey, FL 34652
What the SCSEP does:
- Provides job/skills training (on-the-job, classroom packaged and more)
- Provides local community service assignments near enrollees’ homes
- Provides income/pay while you learn/train (avg. 20 hrs./wk. at minimum wage)
- Provides job readiness training and counseling
- Provides job search/placement assistance and counseling
Learn More About SCSEP Enrollment - Obtain a Pre-Application
Become a Host Agency
More Information for Employers